Monday, March 12, 2012
thoughts in my head spilling out..
I truly spent a lot of time this weekend motivated by a Costco coupon for 9cent pictures of 4x6, and also making 5x7 photos of Greg and my siblings.. My family has come together twice recently to do this and so I've been working with Greg side of the family to scrounge up a file to send via email. I then also had decided to print our feb Maui and the July family reunion pictures, some online, and others copied onto a flash drive to do at the store.. I ended up with other peoples pictures in my packet, or a missing 5x7, so quite thankful that today I worked 1100 reunion pictures down to printing 256.. Maui was well let's just say a lot more than that, but beautiful shots.. Next project is to book them to enjoy.
We were invited to a birthday party today for Aunt Elsie who will soon turn 80 years old. She looks really well. It was good to her and see the women who from Leisure World are involved in each others lives with Aunt Elsie. Many of these women I know from past church, or neighbors of ours. Good to have a few moments to catch up with them... Many widows.. And then there were some family conversations with some catchup on life and kids..brothers Scott, Chad, friend Don Perris, and my cousin Randy.. It was a nice party and then we said our good byes.
Well, ambien was taken early and it's kicked in... Another week lies close at hand...good night
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment