always love the time that leads up to a vacation and Friday is fast approaching. We usually leave for the river on Friday at noon or within a couple of hours of noon. Preparing for work to handle themselves goes a little bit more stressful but oh well, vacation is the purpose for it all. Today I came home from work and the goal is to get the "list" of river things that I finally put down on paper out of the cabinets and together in a pile. That gathering place is behind the living room couch where it has no traffic.
Wednesday Ashley is planning to go with me after work to shop for the things we need for our ONE DAY that we have to cook.. it's a great arrangement where every family takes a day to provide the vittles for whoever is on the premises. Different days the family come and go in the changes from the weekend throughout the week.
This year I requested to cook the first day.... see if it's all that I think it's going to be for the ease of bringing food up and cooking it directly from home. Now I just need to be organized and have no days to "think" about what I need extra.
Since I've got my list together, hoping to get all the items needed and Thursday pick up the roast so as to not have to freeze it.
Now I need a nap, as I still have 3 early mornings left before vacation mode starts.
No comments:
Post a Comment