Regardless of what the clinical supervisor on the phone from Aetna told my "spy" on Friday... I received a letter today from Aetna acknowledging that they on Jan 09, received the packet for appeal, and the letter was dated Jan 12 and it stated 15-30 days for notification.. So until I get the actual denial letter, there's a shred of hope for a positive decision.
But, should it actually be a 2nd real 2nd denial, I will most likely hold off any further action toward the surgery. I have been praying earnestly for "an answer" and perhaps two denials could be the answer and I'm missing it.. So that is what I am considering and will need to take some time before the one last appeal with employer that is still the last best hope.... but for now, still praying that the God I trust will bring peace in this.
thanks for listening and praying ya'll.
No comments:
Post a Comment