I came home today and found that Shane was home working on his recycle pile that was growing between our garages. As you can see from the pictures he was working on the plastic bottles, and he had a pile of bottles and cans the same size. It makes for some gas money of about a $100 whenever he turns them in.
Why are you taking a picture?
And then there is his usual grin
Today my housecleaner came and I'm reconsidering my choice as Greg said she wasn't here very long,,, what the heck?? Now he wasn't sure how long she was here, but what he told me dropped my chin to the floor... could he just have from his office not noticed? But for what I pay to have it done, I expect that she is tripping over the extra's if she runs out of things to do because she is so fast with her helper... But I like having the help for sure, but not at that price, I could hire myself and do that much time and be satisfied.. argh..
As an American, I was shocked that the Democrats changed their platform to "remove" God in whatever context it was stated, and the recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. Obama stands in charge of his platform, and then today in a reversal of fortune in what was most likely an outcry of disgust. But the nonetheless this afternoon they told a "voice" vote with our notorious mayor Villaragosa having to do it three times in order to decide if what sounded like a No vote was determined a 2/3 Yes vote from a small crowd. But trust me I was watching and it was not a 2/3 yes vote. There were even boo's after the vote when it was declared a Yes vote. God barely made the cut to be recognized by 2/3 of the representation of 1/2 of America's politcal party who has a large voice in society.... I was watching CNN at the time, so don't claim I was watching slanted coverage against the home team.. How sad is that? One nation under God was at one time a sacred and reverant under pinning of the belief of this country. To imagine the end times being worse by far than where we are right now seems that we are slippery sloping that direction in a hurry.
I pray for an America that we can continue to live in the freedom to worship freely, blessed by God in it's diversity that is pretty diverse, but not where we sell God out. My God is mighty, holy, and bigger than what we the people can throw at him, and that is where my faith and trust is aways.
No comments:
Post a Comment