Today has been a mix of some rain, sunshine, and now again since late this afternoon, there are rain drops.. and I love it. I probably wouldn't be a fan of Oregon like rainfall, but would like a nice dose of it each week. Apparantly this was all forecasted...
But Friday I had no idea there was a forecast for rain and so before jury duty I stopped in and got my car washed.. It was covered in a gross layer of road dirt. Now granted the sky had a light layer of clouds but nothing that seemed threatening. And not twenty minutes after I left the car wash drive thru on the corner of Lakewood and South Street the rain drops in the Los Angeles sky let loose.. I laugh about it now but my first reaction wasn't all joy, although my focus was on having a clean car and I did have that if only for twenty minutes and a $5 investment.
Now as I write this blog, I'm curious.. who reads this? Or am I just journaling into the stratosphere of my own mind? Quite possible that I am just being overly sensitive to no comments ever.. but if it helps I removed the comments moderation for which keeps the spammers out of my space and off my computer.. they certainly have a comment to make... I'm curious.. so leave your name and I'd greatly appreciate it.
Lorinda
3 comments:
I read your blog and I love it! You are such a good writer! Sorry about the rain--well, not sorry about the rain, but sorry about your newly washed car! Rhonda
I love reading your blog Lorinda!
Loree
Thank you two for the note of encouragement
Post a Comment