This morning I slept a little later than usual, passing on breakfast and than just dosed off and on without being engaged in tv or a book. Ashley came up and told me Aunt Elsie was downstairs... so Ashley helped me just by bringing a wet washcloth, toothbrush and hair brush to pull it together.. I had a nice visit with Aunt Elsie from the comfort of my bed, loved that she came to see me. And that I found a Hydrangea plant on my kitchen table when I went downstairs later...
After Aunt Elsie left, Greg came in to say that he had to run out to Irvine and meet up with a customer soon and "what did I need".. My friend Susan was coming in the afternoon for a visit. He brought me a light lunch and pulled my clothes from closet that I asked for and put where I could reach them after I cleaned up returned to edge of bed.. And he than took my desk tray with comp, book, blood tester, phone etc downstairs so I was setup for the rest of the day once I got down there. I than took pain meds and took in a short nap while they kicked in and yet before I took on some time in the bathroom & getting dressed.. first time I attempted and made it downstairs on my own. a milestone that had me nervous being home by myself at the same time.
I had enough time to "settle" onto the couch and relax before Susan arrived for our visit.. Ashley joined us for a little while of "OC housewives" discussion.. and than she went back to packing for her Lake Havasu trip, leaving us to continue our chatting...
Tonight we had the dinner that Susan brought of Meatballs for on subway rolls and mac/cheese and strawberries. And than since I had opened mail and had a check that needed to be deposited.. we went on what we thought would be a simple errands trip to the bank, and returning some plates, casserole dishes to those who had blessed us with a meal.. So after a while of riding in the car out amongst the living again, I was glad to be heading home and lay out prone in bed, do some of the P/T exercises I'd have to answer for in the morning and than hit the sack early tonight from being "tired"... what a good feeling to be just plain "tired".
good night
No comments:
Post a Comment